Linen Bloomers, Linen Nightwear, Sleepwear
€32.50 - €35.00
Lovely comfortable linen bloomers.
Since I started wearing linen during the night, I realized I don't want to wear synthetic fabric on my skin anymore.
This pair of handmade linen bloomers wear super comfy during the night.
They have elastic in the waist and in the legs.
I wanted to give them a little extra and so added a petit pocket on the front.
In the photos you see the colors Soft Pink, Crème, Beige, and Spring Green.
I make the sets in the sizes
US/CAN 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 which makes
Eur 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
UK/AUS 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
The colors of linen I have in stock are
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
(this listing is for one pair of bloomers)
* For my items I use 100% European linen
* Flax need little to non pest control and not much water to grow, which makes linen more eco-friendly compared to other fabrics
* Linen has cooling as well as heating qualities because linen is insulating.
* Linen absorbs 35% of humidity and dries fast
* Linen is relatively easy to take care of, since it resists dirt and stains
* The linen is pre-washed and therefore doesn't shrink anymore
* Linen wrinkles easily, nevertheless, this tendency is often considered part of linen's particular "charm"
* Linen washes best at a temperature up to 30°C in washing machines with low spinning option
* Do not tumble dry but hang in the shade to dry
* To soften linen, you can exceptionally dry your garment in the dryer on low spinning, but the risk is that it then will shrink
Due to the natural characteristics of linen and the dyeing process, colors may vary slightly from roll to roll.
Please keep this in mind if you consider purchasing an identical item (for instance a pillow cover) later on.
I try my best to upload good photos but please note that colors can slightly differ due to screen settings.
Combined Shipping is available, and shipping overcharge is always refunded.
Please read my shop policies before ordering, merci!
Copyright © All rights reserved to Bloem Linen in France, Marion